Hi fidelity prototype
I created the screens and wireframes in Sketch and Illustrator and then ported to Invision for user testing.
Sketched on paper and ported to Invision for testing. I'm a huge fan of early stage iteration and this was extremely informative.
User flow for mobile prototype
Site map for the mobile prototype
Competitive Analysis for the FarmShare proposal
Client: General Assembly UX Project
UX/UI design for a mobile application to connect dieters to a food sharing community. This project began when I identified a problem of finding fresh meat produce in San Francisco for friends who had strict dietary needs and health concerns.
Phases of Project:
- Identify problems and research peer concerns in health and wellness.
- Conduct Interviews to research issues and concerns about topic.
- Create User Personas
- Develop User Journey Maps
- Create a hand drawn prototype with Invision based on one user journey.
- Test prototype and interate on design by addressing problem areas.
- Create low fidelity wireframes in Sketch and test with target users.
- Iterate on design based on feedback and develop high fidelity prototypes.
- Continue to test and iterate on high fidelity prototype.
See the documentation of the full process in this pdf: FarmFriend Share presentation