PaleoPals mobile app
Client: Private client
Project: Dietary Iphone App
UX/UI design for a mobile application to connect dieters to a food sharing community. This project addressed the problem of finding fresh meat produce in San Francisco for friends who had strict dietary needs and health concerns.
Phases of Project:
- Identify problems and research peer concerns in health and wellness.
- Conduct Interviews to fully understand the problem.
- Create User Personas based on research
- Develop User Journey Maps
- Create a hand drawn prototype with Invision based on primary user task.
- Test prototype with users and iterate on design to resolve pain points.
- Create low fidelity wireframes in Sketch and test with target users.
- Iterate on design based on feedback and develop high fidelity prototype.
- Continue to test and iterate on high fidelity prototype.
A storyboard was created prior to mapping user task flow to visualize how a user would interact with the product.
I developed personas to identify my target users and approach the project from their perspective.
User flow for mobile prototype
Site map for the mobile prototype
Competitive Analysis for the PALEOPAL APP
Initial sketches for the concept and task flow were made on paper and transferred to Invision for early stage testing.
Low fidelity taskframes
Taskframes were built in Sketch and further refined with user testing in Invision.
Hi fidelity Wireframes
Hi fidelity screens designed in Sketch and further refined with user testing in Invision.